Thursday, November 02, 2006

"Biddy biddy biddy"

Ever wish you could look into the future and see how your life turned out? I do. Usually, it's right around the time I have to make some sort of life-altering decision, like: what should I do with the rest of my life? Yeah, seeing into the future would pretty much be great at a time like that.

Remember that one TV show, Buck Rogers in the 25th Century?

Basic plot: In 1987 NASA launches a deep space probe piloted by Buck Rogers. Something goes wrong, Buck goes into cryogenic suspension, and wakes up in 2491. Hilarity ensues.

I bet ol' Buck would have never stepped foot in that fancy spaceship if he'd had the slightest inkling what lay in store for him. I mean, sure, he got to kick it with lil' robot buddy Twiki and make out with the foxy Colonel Wilma Deering. But all things said and done, I bet he would have prefered old Chicago to New Chicago. If for nothing else, the Bears (who as of this moment are 7-0.) That, and beautiful, deep-dish pizza.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home