Friday, July 07, 2006

No more teachers, no more books

Last week I started a magical time known as "off." You see, for the entire month of July I don't have any MBA classes. Hence the magic.

Here's what I've done so far to take advantage of my unfettered situation:

1. Short family trip to Phoenix to celebrate the Fourth of July weekend with my zany father-in-law (that's him up there, giving me his "zany eye"). There were some real good eats in Arizona.
2. Watched a couple of movies I wanted to see, Superman Returns being one of them. Not great, but not bad. Looking forward to the sequel.
3. Started two-a-day work outs. Need to lose about 20 lbs. -- 15 of which is lingering sympathy weight from CL's pregnancy.
4. Passed gas at will.

Okay, #4 is really just your everyday run-of-the-mill stuff, but enjoyable nonetheless.

And here's what I have planned for the rest of the month:

1. Play the guitar. Maybe even try to record some new music that I haven't written yet. Maybe.
2. Play some video games that I've been neglecting. Gun, Guitar Hero, who knows what else?
3. Take a two-week vacation from work. The family is planning some day trips to see some of Utarh's natural wonders, camp, hike, etc.
4. Not do any homework.

Man, I love not being in school. I don't even miss it one bit.

1 Comments:

At 8:07 AM, Blogger CL said...

Now there is a picture of him on your blog, my dad would love this site.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home