Monday, January 02, 2006

Managerial accounting

Now if THAT's not a boring title for my latest entry, I don't know what is!

Alas, the bliss that was my near-month-long break from business school comes to an end tomorrow. Officially, that is. As of today I am already doing homework for tomorrow night's class. Or not doing homework, as the case may be. Yes, I am procrastinating and allowing myself to be distracted.

Distraction is much easier than it's ever been, thanks to the internet, don't you think? You can be just about anywhere except where you are supposed to be in just a few clicks. So far I've been off to magic Tivo-land, Ain't it Cool News and the Creeper Lagoon message board. And I'm just gettting started. So screw the managerial accounting homework and the memo I have to turn in at the start of class. I'm going to check out some of Strong Bad's emails. So there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home