Thursday, March 30, 2006

Tiny, strong baby

After a greuling 15 hours of hard labour, my wife finally had our child via C-section (you bet imma capitalize that "C") a couple weeks ago. Hey, that's life I guess. She's doing well, thanks. And the boy? He is tiny, but strong; he also has incredible urinary powers.

When I go to change the little guy's diapers or shirt, I cannot, for the life of me, get him to unbend his arms or legs. When I try to coax them, he just holds them tighter and makes these cool grunting noises. But I've noticed that if I will just wait a second or two after attempting to unbend his appendages, he'll straighten them of his own accord. Stubborn, but not too stubborn. I like that.

As for his urinary powers, the kid can pee through a Huggies diaper, a bodysuit, a pair of pants, a bulletproof shield and a blanket onto my defenseless wife. Okay, she's not all that defenseless, she knows karate. But dang! Who'd have thought that a little wiener like that could have such force! It makes a father proud.

1 Comments:

At 5:55 AM, Blogger Derek said...

Congratulations.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home