Sunday, July 09, 2006

One ring to rule them all

So my little dude is teething. At least I think he is. Evidence:

1. He is drooling at an impressive rate. The stuff is everywhere.
2. He's very fussy. He yells a lot more than he used to.
3. He has a little nubbin of a white spot on his upper gum. Unless he can grow whiteheads inside his mouth (which might be possible, seeing as how I've only known him a few months), I'm sayin' this is a tooth.


He also has a new fascination with what has to be the ugliest, strangest teething ring I've ever seen. He likes to grab it with both fists and cram it into his mouth. Concidentally, I like to do the same thing with cheeseburgers or pizza.


What twisted mind devised such a horrid looking "toy?"

2 Comments:

At 3:19 PM, Blogger CL said...

Stop it! It is not horrid, it is cute and stimulating for his mind. With all of the bright colors and whatnot, it's genius! And hey!! You are the one who taught him how to get it in his mouth and hold on to it in the first place. What do you gotta say now sucka?!

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger G said...

It frightens me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home