Wednesday, November 15, 2006

82

How long are YOU gonna live?

According to a site called Living To 100 I'm gonna croak at 82 if I don't get my crap together.

Now, if do a better job of flossing my teeth every night, cutting back red meat consumption to 1-2 days a week, and groping myself more regularly to check for testicular lumps, WHAMMO, I can tack on three more years.

And that's nothing! If I cut out the fast food, lower the dairy consumption (blasted cheese addiction!) and start taking an asprin each day (preferrably in the evening), the site says I can expect an extra 8 years of wonderful livin'.

I'd do the rest of the stuff they suggested, but who wants to live much past 90 anyway? Eternity awaits, and I hear it's way cooler than mortality.

1 Comments:

At 2:46 AM, Blogger Derek said...

82 isn't bad at all. Who wants to live much later than that? You'll just be crapping your pants and wishing you'd eaten more delicious Crown Burgers when you could chew them.

I'm gonna be 87, except that might be off because they didn't have a zip code for Japan.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home