Saturday, September 15, 2007

Has it really been that long?

The Cheeth has astutely pointed out that it's been a while since my last post. And who am I to argue with the Cheeth?

Although I doubt anyone (well, with the exception of the aforementioned Cheeth) will ever read this post having long ceased all visitation to this site, it's certainly worth my time to posty posty in an attempt to please the Cheeth.

Has anyone noticed that I've used the word Cheeth five times already? Probably just the Cheeth (not to be confused with the Cheat, pictured), my lone visitor.

1 Comments:

At 10:38 PM, Blogger Derek said...

I salute you for posting.

I also want to let you know that the hit song "fhqwhgads" was in my head for about three days in late August. I did say "the cheeth is to the limit" most of the time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home